15722: Du Tuyau for the veracity of Mister Monsanto (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Mister Monsanto,
Good morning today for you. I read your sentences for long time because my understand-fullness of English has limitidness of proficiency. So I learn little bit by little bit. Finally I understand you a little bit. I hope anyway, anyhow I understand.
Of all things first, first in the all, I spent 12 months in my Mommy's stomach. So I no see how when I hose, the plant will come out of the bushes and garden only after 9 months. Of all things second, Mister Monsanto, I person adult but like a child. So I buy balls all the time because I no have big money to buy big soccer ball like Adidas ball to play my little "soccer"; I feel the ball with "air", and I play with it in the air, and on the ground. You know what I mean little bit like that, Mister Monsanto? Okay, okay, I sure you know what I mean.
Of all things third now, I like to count numbers in the back. That why is why I writing yesterday in beautiful English, numbers from front to back ... you know like 985, 984, 983, until the big 0. If HDP no understand H20, or think H20 mean katash, i.e. HIV, then, too bad for them. They can have meeting with "Pope John Paul XIII" in the "Bushes", ti Mari pap monte, ti Mari pap desann hehehe... you know. You know what I mean sir, I like little creole like this, the doors of Palais National are glued with crazy glue from my Convergence brothers until 7 February 2006. That the law is the law Haitians have to understand the learning of that because when you want to have and construct democracy, you need for understanding that, that mean Constitution, the law is the sword, and Uzi is paper. I sure you understand because you know creole proverb famous that go the other way: bayonèt se fè, konstitisyion se fèy papie. Haitian people politician have to learn to start thinking different from the way they think before because the way they think before (konstitisyion se papie, bayonèt se fè) is why my English still not too good because I could no even pay for tuition at Isidor Boisrond. Thank you God now I learning a little bit more at Rippowam High-School on High Ridge Road in Stamford, Connecticut.
Okay, okay I sure you understand. Because you too say that opposition no have water in their hose, if I understanding you well. Problem for them is, they no even want to connect the hose in the water faucet, let alone a little bit turning it on. They no can understand what I say to you here and you say to me before.
But before I go, I have problem yesterday with Missers Parshan-Karshan. I no see why she mad because she has Haitian maid newspaper said. That mean Missers Parshan-Karshan no rich to have "exchange students" come for maid to her house.
She only have one maid? Wow!!! One lousy maid? Wow, wow, wow!!!Okay, I call my auntie to come and do the cooking for you for 10 dola the month, Missres Parshan-Karshan. She good cook like me, but she no like salad.
Du Tuyau really losing head today. Too much water went out of the hose:)