15734: Renaud: Re: 15705: Wilentz on Haitian rice and beans

From: GuyetSueR@aol.com

week
ago, I to hope that it's just a bad rumor.
  I would find it immoral for anyone to import subsidized US rice and
beans for
charitable purposes, when the Haitian rice producers have so many problems
competing against this. Would it not be better for those NGOs to buy on
the
local market and in this way help those who are hungry and give a boost to
local production.
  Hope to hear more on this...
                                                          Amicalement,
                                                            Guy Renaud