15782: Simidor: Re: 15780, Brice on marassa & reparation, Simidor opines (fwd)

From: Daniel Simidor <karioka9@mail.arczip.com>

I went back to Marassa Lwasovaj's post and here is what it says in
substance: " Real issue in Haiti, job creation and all that
entails, won't be addressed by narco Haitian government. This
means boat people, hunger, sickness and misery.  Democratic
elections not possible when goverment monopolize media, money and
weapons. Haitian police already belong to drug dealers. Since
Haitian goverment have no democratic intentions, we back to square
1. Dickatorship. Oh well, maybe next time."  Real serious stuff, I
thought.

OK, so Nadal sounds like he's logging in from a 1950s time warp.
But if he doesn't mind people not taking him seriously, where is
the harm?  Typically, Haitian arrivistes, in this here land of
milk and honey, like to boast "positively" of how many Haitian
doctors, engineers and millionaires "we" have.  I'm not sure how
useful those success stories are to the people in Haiti.  I also
don't know where Brice is coming from, but by his choice of people
to criticize and by his emphasis on "positive" stories, I smell a
Lavalas rat, i.e. an attempt to gag those who despise the Aristide
regime. Tut, tut....

Daniel Simidor