15792: marasa to Saint-Vil (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

Mr Saint-Vil,
Your cause seems noble. I have a question though. How come, when a black
head of government, in this case Mr Aristide, represses his people and has
honest individuals tortured or killed, you blame Jesse Helms? Injustice is
not always a case of color or national origin. Should we close our eyes to
this problem or should it be addressed? Radio Haiti is still closed and
Radio Kiskeya is in danger for not accepting buyout.
They tell me Summer in Canada is wonderful time of year.

yours,

marasa