15823: Du Tuyau speaking little French (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

In a message today, 10 June of this year in the 21st century 2003, Missers Ventres write little bit like this:

<<I will not be surprised to learn that Haitian parents and community members WERE asked about their language preferences for the Palm Beach County immersion program.>>

Okay, okay, okay, if I understand you very much little well, what you say is for truth is true. My grand-mother (God and Jesus Christ bless little bit her soul, she die now long time ago not too too many years), grann mwen my granma say all time when I was children, that she speak little French with and to everybody. But, but ... every time she come to house and my daddy speak little French with friends, her French were always mawon ... I sorry, brown, français marron. You know like she say like me speaking French: Esc-ce que aujourd'hui il n'y a pas de soleil dans le ciel si beau et si ciéleux, que la nature chante pour la belle plumage des rois.

So okay, okay... every time you meet Haitian, Haitian tell you s/he speak French. But every time too, people who speak French ask little question like this in Creole: "Sa blan-an di la-a?" (What he says here I no understand a word just a bunch of French words put together I no understand?).

I hungry so my stomach now empty but Missers Ventres say something like this too:

<< It seems to me that the choice was made with extreme sensitivity.>>

Yes true it is true... Everybody sensitive now ... like we say: "Ayiti cheri, pi bèl peyi pase wou lanpwen ..." You know, "My sweet beautiful darling Haiti, no country more beautiful in this world than you ... little country ".

But but, you know Missers Ventres, Haiti is ugly, ugly, ugly. It is just that we are all moun fou because we all love it with and despite and although it is ugly a little bit almost like me because I tell you, I ugly guy. We just want for making it beautiful country but we knot it's ugly country.

Okay, Missers Ventres say beautiful more thing like this too:

<<Regardless of the historic antecedents, all Haitians know that the Haitian elite, whether in Haiti or in the U.S., speak French.  Who can blame those who speak only Creole for aspiring to climb this rung of their ladder?>>

-Oh oh oh oh oh I love that very much. I so love that so very much. From now on, I speak French only because I want to "climb this rung of their ladder" too. Mister Corbett, may I finish with my little French too pl-uh-ease? Only couple words.

Je swis jeteu et je swis ranmasse par le porte de deurrière la maison so beautiful house et je demande à ma gèurl-friend de mettre son petit Victoria dans la Secret parcé qué nous allons danser à la bal di salon ceu soir.

Oh Haiti, I love you. More importantly, I wuv our people.

Du Tuyau moun fou, in one of his spasms-spasms.