15828: Sanba: Re: 15812: Benodin: Colin Powell On Haiti (fwd)

From: sanba@juno.com

Please, try not to send me those nonsenses any more. Choose me the studies of your man, Prof. Leslie Manigat, rather. I may not agree with him but I learn a lot of truth, or at least fair or debatable judgement or opinion, reading him.
As to those repeats, whether from Colin Powell or any other politicians on a mission worlwide -they are borderless to what they say- while they  have nothing to offer but destabilizing politics, please, spare me.
Don't you think that the general would rather go to Iraq and find us those Weapons of Mass Destructions he promised to the world, find a better statement to his teleguided men in Haiti, and tell us about his friends or bosses who are to get the spoils from Iraq's genocide. Shame on him!