15836: Du Tuyau; 15828: Sanba: Re: 15812: Benodin: Colin Powell On Haiti (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Dear Mister Sanba,

I hope you no wherewolf, like me a little bit lougawou but, you make me a little bit for seriousness today.

I read little things you say and I think for one time in my long dying life, that I have for seriousness to speak a little bit too. So I try.

I no never can speak serious because every time I speak or people see me, Du Tuyau, they laugh laugh, laugh, so ... I try for one time for seriousness.

I agree little bit very much a lot a lot a lot with you. But I no shock too much and this why a little bit.

This little statement by our Jamaican bródèr (I like him otherwise for real), is only little catchy slogan ... like people say in English beautiful, sound bite. I no take this statement little too seriously. Like little French we say, "il faut faire perdurer la crise" because Aristide will finish term, but we must make seat hot for him so he can never sit fully on that chair. We no want for him to be ever too comfortable. Convergence is the joking vehicle.

Like we sing little song in Creole, "Sa depan" (it depends), my brother. Got me? Okay, okay ... I explain little bit.

Yes my brother it depends ... And this is how. Like you know, ... the glass is half-empty if you're drinking the juice, but it's half-full if you're filling it up. So you know. Our "brother" maybe drinking from the glass, not filling it up with little water for thirsty oogly Haitian people.

Best to you,
Du Tuyau