15840: Re: 15828: Sanba: Re: 15812: Benodin: Colin Powell On Haiti (fwd)

From: sanba@juno.com

Deat Du Tuyau

I went back to the post to try to ViandeMouluement rescue our lost Jamaican brother from the dangerous IRIan UFO. I came back with an empty stomach because I threw up even the chiken salad I ate before I went to shop-window at Victoria Secret with my ex. Why and how? Like Shock and Awe!

O! WI!

"However, if by this September the government of Haiti has not created the climate of security essential to the formation of a credible, neutral and independent provisional electoral council, we should
reevaluate the role of the OAS in Haiti."

I read the lie under the words, I found it as burlesque, grotesque, even insane as his condoning argument about Iraq Weapon of Mass Destruction. I think it's simply unacceptable, intolerable. I am yet to understand how President Aristide can put up with those nonsenses.

Kenbe la.