15846: Dorce: Re: 15796: Marassa, Farmer and Taiwan (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

In a message dated 6/8/03 10:31:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
<lwasauvaj@hotmail.com> writes:

<< Marassa want to know why Farmer no get the Taiwanese gov't to pay for
clinic
 in Cange?   He spend so much time and energy defending Lavalas and berating
racists in  U.S. for inaction that he forget he could fly to Taiwan and come
back with  juicy cheque for millions of free dollars. >>
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Maybe because Farmer has no trouble getting funding from American people and
firms who are beginning to see that the US government is making a mess in
Haiti and doing things that most Americans would find go against the value system
we hold dear.  Why should he seek help from Taiwan when he has a chance to
make a difference in how Americans view their government and its foreign policy?
In the months ahead, I predict more and more Americans will begin to see the
truth about this administration and then Mssr. Marassa will be out of
business.

I'd still love to see Marassa and Paul Farmer in a room together.  I bet we
would hear a different tune...

KD~