15850: Saint-Vil: Re: 15841: Noss: Colin Powell On Haiti (fwd)

From: Jean Saint-Vil <jafrikayiti@hotmail.com>

        Noss wrote: "Everyone, please continue to post information about the US
        government ideas about Haiti. I know what some of them are, but it's
        good to know when those ideas are about to change."

        Report # 299345 b: No change in sight....U.S. Destroyers of Global
        Proportion still benefit from the basic cynicism of the millions of
        privileged folks who like to pretend not to know what they do and they
        scare the hell out of most of those who know but are afraid to denounce
        what they do.

        Aristide was warned years ahead of time that he will be asked to strip
        naked of all semblance of power, not just of some of it. Now, the white
        supremacist powers are even having some fun doing their do on Haiti.
        Last announcement, Switzerland has joined the orgy, pledging a whole 31
        Thousand U.S. DOLLARS (you can buy a whole lot of posickles with that)
        to add to the $5000 from the Vatican and the $6000 from Argentina,
        democracy is now well secured for us Haitian negroes. All we have to do
        now is smile and have our picture taken with our benevolent saviours.

BTW: For some reason, the brothers at Haiti Press Network refuse to believe the
amount pledged by Switzerland (Where Baby Doc, Mobutu and the rest of the CIA
fellows bank) has been so generous, they still report only 31 MILLION dollars
instead of the hefty 31 thousand we read about on the official OAS site.

When I was little growing up under the CIA-backed Duvalier democracy, I
remember hearing stories of certain 'professionals' renting an orphan for a
day's begging in front of the Cathedral of Port-au-Prince. Whenever I read
these stories about how the OAS mission in Haiti is collecting these crumbs, or
when I see our inflated bellied boys and girls on TV, helping
CARE International increase its budget, I can't help but feel amazed by
their 'professionalism'.

Oh what a wonderful world we live in brothers and sisters.

Jafrikayiti

"Harry was right Colin, you make us all very proud in that big white house.
Mighty proud brotha!"