15897: Wolf -- educational materials

From: casey wolf <talkhaiti@yahoo.ca>

me again.  i thought it would work better to break these questions into
two
groups.

the other consideration is what materials to bring, as in books, software
or
tapes.  my friend has asked me to do two things: teach some computer
skills and
teach english.  i have good english but i am not a teacher.  i can fiddle
around a bit on a computer but i'm no whiz.  also, i will only be there
for a
few months so it would be best if these would be things the other teachers
can
continue to learn from and use when i am gone.  suggestions for what sorts
of
materials i should try to get both for the computer and for teaching
english
would be very welcome.

thanks again,
casey