15901: Monsanto: Re: 15876: Karshan: US Ignores Concrete Steps Made by Haiti to CombatTrafficking in Persons (fwd)

From: edner monsanto <emonsanto@worldnet.att.net>

Concerning my previous statement relating to others writing the history of
your own country.
One big advantage: It id, or better yet, highlights those who want to bury
you [the country] alive.
To paraphrase a cyber friend; this practice make it easier to differentiate
a "Mounpa" Creole word
for a sincere collaborator from a "MoUnPa" acronym for Most Unreliable
Partner.
Hmmmm!!! In which category should we place the USSD? read useless
Department.

E.Monsanto