15915: Sanba: Re: 15908: Dorce: Re: 15812: Colin Powell On Haiti (fwd)

From: sanba@juno.com

We cannot stress on that more, therefore let's make it clearer:

"So, if (according to Powell) Aristide's foes continue to destabilize Haiti, such as blowing up electical plants, killing policemen, burning bulldozers, boycotting the very process of our concerns, and squarely demanding their so-called option zero, Aristide (who advocates just the opposite) is to be blamed for their actions, and the OAS will be considered as irrelevant."

Before addressing the issue of replacing Aristide by what army, we need to know more about this new chapter in Powell's and his friends' law book.