15943: Du Tuyau re: wackiness (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Mister Jean Jean-Pierre,

I sorry but, In a message you sent to everybody on 17 Juin 2003 this year, you write this on AOL server:
<<<<Today this place is getting wackier and wackier.>>>>

... And it's because people use fake name. I feel pressured very much to say little thing because people email for me off-the-line of this wonderful list, for asking to me if my name real is Du Tuyau. I tell for them that my name is for real Jean Du Tuyau, and that I live on 125th Street, Brroklynn, Lew Yók, near the broken house of the street. And it's true too:)

The problem that mine it is, is that I think list is fine. I no agree with you there with all respect I have for all Mapou trees. Mister Guy Antoine maybe too busy little bit. I no see no more Mister Alex Dupuy either for writing for years.

If they no write like this, it maybe because they no like Polyester Politics. You know... the revolutionaries on the list who want to transform Haiti overnight for their "pocket" oh sorry, I mean for the poor; the Haitian righteousness intellllectual politichians still devoted hopelessely to say, "everyone who no say thank you by kiss ass to Oncle Tom is Commuilist", et coetera et ra. (sorry for spellin-g; I no can do well today).

It's like guèrls would still wearing polyester pants in 2003, when I like for seing them with leather in little stead:). We all know that all revolutions' heads got cut off after failure of after July 1979 sandinista revolution. But the politichians like this are still out-moded and are still thinking that there is a Soviet-Linion in 2003 (sorry, I no good for spellin). They loorking for their Leunin. Oh... or their Pinochet.

All in all, if you little bit interested in polittich Haitian, you still have to have a little humor of sense, be a John Travolta if man, and find your Olivia Newton John to sing for you, little VS song like "Hopelessely devoted to you". Except that you only mean to sing, "Hopelessly devoted to aberrant stupidity".

Du Tuyau wabbling ... he lost in the air, alone in search for UFO's.