15996: Seitz: Beauvoir on PBS

From: Suzanne Seitz <sseitz@warwick.net>

Hi to all.
Just today (Sat., June 22), caught the end of a PBS program on a segment
on
"religion" that featured Max Beauvoir, and showed parts of Voodoo
ceremonies in
Haiti.
The interview segment of this shows Max giving eloquent (as
always) explanations of the religion, discussing the plants, roots, and
herbs
involved in rituals and healing.  I tuned in near to the end of this show
and
wonder if anyone knows any more about it, or did I miss the mention of
this
before?
Will look to see when I can tune in again, but would love to have whatever
into
is out there. best to all.  Sue Seitz.