16004: Saint-Vil: Foreing Gang Playing dangerous games with the PNH (fwd)

From: Jean Saint-Vil <jafrikayiti@hotmail.com>

Can someone in the know please tell us what is motivating these dangerous
games being played with the Haitian people and its national police ?

I have just read that the new police chief supposedly appointed by the
President under outrageous known pressures  by the neo-colonial gang (U.S.,
Canada, France etc...) have just resigned and, as is fashionanble to do
these days, 'took refuge in an foreign embassy.

What kind of crap is this?

As soon I as begun reading these strange declarations from David Lee and
other self-appointed colonial Governors of the Island claiming that the
police chief does not have enough latitude to do its job, I knew some kind
of drama of this kind might be in the making.

Frankly I am getting sick and tired of watching the Haitian government
catering to all the caprices of these cynical foreigners. It is high time
that the Haitian government gets on to the business of governing this nation
and send all them scavengers packing.

We have 8 million people living in abject poverty. The gang has proven time
and again that they will Never accept responsibility for the crimes it has
committed, and continues to commit  against our people. So kick the fools
out of the island. They will not stop pestering us until we start taking
serious measures to put them in their place.

When Rudoplh Guliani and his gang in blue was murdering black youth , one
after the other in New-York City, did the ambassadors of Zimbabwe, Lesotho,
Ghana, Haiti, Barbados, Trinidad ... in Washington request Bill Clinton to
consult with Kofi Annan to find a more suitable chief for the NYPD?

What makes the white-dominated governments of this world, with all their
flaws, crimes and corruption, worthy of being left alone to self-regulate
and improve based on the actions of their own nationals. Whereas, in black
dominated nations, any office clerk working for USAID think he/she has a
'White Jesus-Given' right to tell the President of the Nation what to do,
where, when and how? What is it with this sickening arrogance? And why is it
grown black men are still accepting such non-sense to go on in their houses?

Frankly, the current government will not get out of this mess until it
starts treating these tie-wearing gang members with the scorn and disgust
they deserve to be treated. THEY ARE NOT SERIOUS !

They will not Let Haiti Live because these folks have no conscience and the
black children that are dying of hunger are not their own. They only need
their pictures to use for their neo-colonial NGO infomercials.  These are
our children dying of hunger and typhoid while our elected governmenrt is
wasting precious time and resources catering to these megalomaniac foreing
diplomats in search of a lost Caribbean colony to call their own.

President Aristide, I believe you have reached a corner where you either
turn to your people for help or you simply throw the towel and ask David Lee
to officially accept the Presidency of Haiti.

Stop playing around. Time is on their side, not ours!

Jafrikayiti
«Depi nan Ginen bon nèg ap ede nèg!»
http://www.i-port.net/sd-in-j/