16013: Du Tuyau and Mister St-Vil and Mister Goodman in "Crossfire" (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Okay,

This no CNN "Crossfire", and I no Mister Novak. I tall and sexy, with small head, ...maybe... but, I hope in "Crossfire", I no get killed. After all things, I no Capois La Mort. If my hat falls from my head, I no go back to pick it up. I kapon-scared kind of guy.

But, mezanmi, I surprised again. Mister Goodman writes things beautiful I like, well, ... I no sure if I like because, I no sure if I understand.

He writes like this, and as I am eating my "Salad panzou" in the kitchen, I read with little laugh:

<<Aristede is a Clintonian.  He cares only for himself and
not the country of Haiti.>>

So, if I understand, Aristide pale-dous-talk-sweet, with words that leave in mouth, dous makós taste, and make girls crave for more dous makós? Oh that funny very much because, if comparison was for hurting Aristide, I suspicioulsy believe that right now this minute, as Stock Market in United-States-Great-States is down by more than 100 points, I suspect that most people on list must miss Mister Clinton very, very, very much. Maybe worse Mister Goodman, with Mister Clinton, more than 13 million job was creation with nice wages for nice VS for my friends ladies, and oh so, they nice-looking in them.:)

Well, maybe Mister Goodman wants us all to like Aristide little bit more. Because, if true Aristide is like Clinton, then lots and lots and lots and lots of hope we should have for Haiti.

Okay, I think that I really am moun fou now, losing all my small, ant-size mind that I have.

Du Tuyau giggling and laughing, because he wants maybe little bit more understanding for where this comparison coming from please... Titid and Clinton? I bet you Titid is smiling happily