16016: Feldman: Re: 15996: Seitz: Beauvoir on PBS (fwd)

From: Janet Feldman <kaippg@earthlink.net>

Dear Suzanne and All,
Hello and went through the PBS guide for my area (MASS/RI), which didn't
list anything. But if you live in a different area there is a program being
aired this coming week here which you might be seeing in your area sooner,
and that is "This Far By Faith:  African-American Spiritual Journeys". I am
planning to tape it this coming week so will look for that segment and can
write to you offline about it, but for those who live in my area, they may
want to tune in on Tuesday-Thursday (24-26) at 9pm on Ch. 2, with a repeat
of the whole program on Sunday the 29th from 12 noon-6pm on 2. There are
occasionally shows on vodou, Haiti (travel mostly), healing methods, and the
like, but I don't see anything listed for the weekend on those subjects.
Hope this helps! You can also call your local affiliate and ask them, as I'm
sure they will be able to help you, esp. since you know the time you saw the
show. All best wishes,

Janet (Feldman, kaippg@earthlink.net )