16060: Dorce Re: 15973: MaRasta to Higbie Re: 15970: Higbie: (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

In a message dated 6/20/03 6:12:29 AM Pacific Daylight Time, DeSprit Marassa
<lwasauvaj@hotmail.com> writes:

<< Marassa so sorry she say "Press Club".  We mean say "Press Cafe". We
passing
 nice information about pretty VS models, (a la Du Tuyau) who go little Press
 Cafe for to see Dirty Deluge of dolas in nice business suits. Pretty milats
 give Lavalas boys "feelin" and they get nice absentee jobs in government and
   little zombi cheques with a little montero and a little apartment. jus
 like washington. Aristide learn very well system while in arms of democrats.
 little placage go long way.>>
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I'm just curious, is Tokyo Rose dead or just retired in Haiti?
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
>>I guess now we know why military disbanded back in '95. Army
only group capable of stop metayer, Warlord in artibonite, chimer, bad
polices and, of courses, drug trades.<<
I think the military was disbanded to preclude any more coups d'etat.  It
seems to have worked but now the technique is to starve the population until they
turn on Aristide.  That isn't working either.....is it.  marassa, the drug
trade didn't start with Aristide and it hasn't been proven he is in on it
either.....innuendo and repetitive gossip.  Say it enough and it becomes true.
Unless the people are too smart for you and they don't believe it no matter how
many times you say it.

K.D.~