16068: Corbett: Re: 16032: Grey - Forwarding posts from the list (fwd)

From: Marina <marinawus@yahoo.com>

Kathy:

I have also received a number of posts forwarded with
all of the Corbett list info (#s, name of person
posting, etc). THIS IS A VIOLATION OF CONFIDENTIALITY
and of the LIST rules.

Marina

the person is sending it from an address that is used for the list.

But, if you get such messages, please let me know the address and I will
see if it is one that can be deleted from my list.

Bob Corbett