16073: JHudicourt: cool boostore website

From: JHUDICOURTB@aol.com

I read on Sakapfet.com that a website had received a prize in Haiti and I
visited the website www.livresenfolie.com.  Although it is completely in
French
it does have some books in Creole and I was very pleasantly surprise by
the
variety of editing groups represented here.  There are many (85)
children's
book under the Jeunesse category, and I thought I'd mention it for
educators
looking children's literature.  Deschamps has a whole series of
made-in-Haiti
picture books by authors who are also educators like Marlene Etienne,
Odette
Roy Fombrun, Nicole Lalanne.  Most are in French but some are in Creole.
Among
the books from smaller publishing ventures I was also pleasantly surprised
find my sister Caroline's work which is a book of posters for songs and
poetry
in Creole, a whole series of books by well-known educator Mme Frank Paul,
and
some of the Educavision children's books in Creole.  Unfortunately not all
book
covers are shown, the price is not listed next to the book, and there is
no
description of the book. It's not Amazon quality.   The website says you
can
shop on line with a credit card and be billed in gourdes when your books
are
shipped. I haven't tried.  It would be great if someone would imform us of
the
service once they try shopping.