16072: Du Tuyau: Happy Birthday, Baby Doc (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Today is Mister Baby Doc for birthday, July 3. So he call for me and I give interview for him for the list. I ask, he answer.

Me:  Happy Birthday, Mister Baby Doc.
Baby: Thanks for you, Du Tuyau; I strong like a Rock.

Me: What you think for Haiti now, and Aristide?
Baby: He needs prezidan to be like me; he needs a little weed.

Me: How's life with girlfriend Italian?
Baby: Beautiful she is. I always number one.

Me: Do you still want for go back to Haiti?
Baby: Yes, like when a man wants to go pee-pee.

Me: How for you is Convergence?
Baby: They need a little more nuance.

Me: Is you now really very poor?
Baby: My money around all bank world, in a hiding tour.

Me: Is life good still in France?
Baby: No, I for them no longer the Prince.

Me: Do you still like fast and cars nice?
Baby: Yes... But I no can afford their price.

Me: How are them now so big, your children?
Baby: Oh now dating, like women and men.

Me: Is it true you now no very happy?
Baby: Yes true. With no money, just one girlfriend for wee-wee.

Me: Happy birthday, mister President.
Baby: Yes but now, my life getting like cars, little dent.

Du Tuyau interview for the wonderful list.