16108: HaitianDAy: HAFAD2003 - PRELUDE TO 2004 - Announcement (fwd)

From: "HaitianDay@RockMasters.com" <HaitianDay@RockMasters.com>

PRELUDE TO 2004

****OFFICIAL NOTICE - FOR PUBLICATION****

HAITIAN FAMILY DAY - HAFAD 2003 - PRELUDE TO 2004
---------------------------------------

To all Haitians everywhere:

It is with great pleasure that we finally make an official notification about
HAFAD2003. In the past few weeks, we have been receiving a large amount of
correspondence from individuals asking us the status of HAFAD for this year.
Due to the fact that we did not have a firm response to give until now, we had
delayed responding to these e-mails and we thank you for your patience. The
large number of inquiries and the level of interest that we have seen so far
has been a great motivating force for us.

As you know after the cancellation of HAFAD2002, we made the promise to the
community that we would come back this year. It has not been easy tough. After
months of research and negotiations, we have finally secured a commitment from
one of the best parks in NY. Though, we could not secure the same date as last
year, we feel that the date we have locked is still great for closing out the
summer season and as we head on toward the festivities for 2004.

HERE ARE THE FACT:

- Event Name:    HAFAD2003 - PRELUDE TO 2004