16126: Saint-Vil Re: 16113: Vishnusurf: EU arrogance towards Haiti... (fwd)

From: Jean Saint-Vil <jafrikayiti@hotmail.com>

Speaking of the European Union’s latest arrogant declaration concerning Haiti,
Vishnusurf esclaimed:

"How utterly paternalistic is that !" ????

dear friend, as paternalistic as Haitians and African peoples in general, all
over the Globe, have allowed them to be. Our representatives keep on grinning
and dancing around bare foot on the decks of their modern politico-cultural
NEGRIER (slave ships) re-christened: ‘francophonie’, ‘commonweatlh’,
‘Conférence Episcopale’, ‘les amis du monde diplomatique’, ‘Fédération
Protestante’ etc…  , therefore they keep behaving like the imperialist hypocrit
brutes they can afford to be.

"Where do the EU and the OAS get off demanding that Haiti clear its decisions
on, for one example, police leadership with them? "

Correction: Not the EU and the OAS. We must have the courage to specify that it
is the Euro-U.S. (Canada included) gang and their clients within the OAS.
Clearly, most of our black and brown brothers in the CARICOM as well as some
Latin American true friends of Haiti have resisted the corruption money of the
Euro/U.S. forces.

They demand their right to name Haiti’s police force on account that we've been
bending over backwards to please their every wishes for centuries and them boys
see no reason why a 'good' tradition should stop today.

Also, on account that their multi-year investment to infiltrating the HPN
cannot be let go just so.

Surely, you were aware of the following FACT:

“According to former Haitian government officials, the CIA has trained senior
officers in the new PNH and recruited a number of leading police officials,
particularly those in the so-called specialized units like CIMO, SWAT, and
presidential security. Other U.S. intelligence agencies, including the DIA and
the NSA, are also reportedly active in Haiti. Moreover, trainers say that
Canadian and French intelligence have also infiltrated the PNH. Many of the
trainees are so-called sleepers, recruited and "tagged" today for use sometime
in the future, sources say.”<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =

Haiti-Progrès, Legal Times
http://www.us.net/cip/icitap.htm

The list member also asked:

"Do Europeans not understand that Haiti's quagmire is largely the lingering
effect of the era when they enslaved Africans, brutalized them, and forced them
to cut sugar cane to profit European metropoles? "

Understanding, overstanding,...remembering...

"Haiti a proprement parlé, n'a jamais été une colonie française" (Chirac,
2000).

Thus spoke the house master.

 “No, I don't think there was a necessity for the United States to apologize.
The United States, when we came into being as a nation, slavery was there.”

Thus spoke (last week) H.N. Colin Powell

(from Powell: Bush demonstrating his commitment to Africa, CNN,  Friday, July
11, 2003)

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/10/cnna.lkl.powell/index.html

Remembering...Caring....Faking...Conniving...Rationalizing....Europeanizing...Housene
roing....

Who is joking ?

M pa ka ri, sing the samba....

Therefore, we, Haitians and our very very few real friends, must face the fact
that we are condemned to fight today and tomorrow as we did yesterday  -
lest we surely be as dead as our beloved Uncles, even Tom and Pierre!    Simple
as that!  Real as that !

Jafrikayiti

"Pendant le 'te deum' les nègres continuèrent à chanter 'Vive nos ancêtres les
Gaulois'. Il y eu un soir, ce fut le 200ème...mais en vain attendèrent-ils la
rosée du matin. Mannwèl o fout tonnè, kote ou ye?"