16135: Wah: Value of Haitian Art

From: "Jean Marcel Wah, Jr." <marcel@studiowah.com>

      This is a question for the art experts and or art enthusiasts in
      the field:  How much would you say Bernard Wah's tryptich is
      worth?  This is not a trick question, but more of an inquiry for
      research that I am conducting.  Thank you in advance for your time
      and help.

      Also, during my next visit to Haiti, I would be interested in
      meeting with art dealers, art collectors, art historians, and
      anyone else in the field to discuss the future of Haitian Art.  If
      this interest anyone on the list who is affected by art, please
      contact me at marcel@studiowah.com.  Those of you in the US who are
      also interested, please let me know if you have an interest in this
      as well.

      Thanks again for your time.

      Marcel Wah

      --