16151: Morse: relief at last (fwd)

From: OLOFFSONRAM@aol.com

 I'm happy to hear the U.S. Senate finally thinks its safe for me to start speaking again. Personally I'ld rather die of aids than have some government dictate my song lyrics. I'ld rather have an aids epidemic and a free press than a healthy, repressive state. Obviously, I'm in a minority, and obviously the values my forefathers instilled in me growing up in New England have fallen by the wayside. In any case if the U.S. Senate says this governments okay and my children are now safe here in Port-au-Prince, Amen.
By the way, was there any mention about when Michelle Montas could re-open Radio Haiti or has that station already been bought out by the ruling party.
Richard Morse