16152: Du Tuyau: The 16 words dreadful (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Dear fellows of Corbettian University,

 I received this moment instantly, in a flash of Breaking News, this
 communication secretly. But I share with you because I no selfish,
egoiste. So here are 16 dreadful words:

 "The Convergence opposition has learned that Monsieur Aristide recently
 sought significant quantities of ...rice from Vietnam".

 I no understand what means that means, because when I hungry I just eat
 my rice. I no care. Who please can help me understand that? Is there no
 body good person here from the No-Mother-Army, lame san manman? I going
 to Plateau Central next week and I afraid someone will put 2 bullets in
 my little knuckle-head.

 Best for all to you,

 Du Tuyau eating rice with djon-djon-Haitian-mushroom, but they tell me
 rice is from Vietnamese country and people. Okay fellows brothers and
 sisters, I still like for eating to eat Rice Madan Gougous.