16214: Du Tuyau SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

I shock, shocked, shock-ed BIG TIME too.

Dear Missers Charlot,
I writing a recipe in restaurant for "Salad Compromise" but my English as you know, is no too very good. So every time I feel like my head implosion (tèt mwen ap pete), I take little break for read Mister Corbett wonderful list. Well, maybe one day next year, you read my salad compromise. I hope so little bit any way.

But for all seriosity in the world of seriousness, I think that it's nice for a break that when the opposition get on the scale with cohorts, the scale no fall too far to the right, nor too far to the left. You know why do not you know? Yeah you do!! If on scale you too much one one side, wap tombe you fall on your little dada. It's always best that it falls a little bit like this: in-between. Oh how wonderful!! I serious but maybe you no belief for me.

I say this from a little historical perspective like this. And that why is why I moun fou, people say. No get mad because frankly dear Missers, that emotion bring Haiti where it is today: in nice little abyss of wonderful stupidity.

Okay, okay, okay... one small little example and after, I no talk no more. I too busy cooking salad now.

I remember a person dead now recently. Nice guy I sure you like, Mister Leslie Delatour. Mister Aristide gave him the political Pè Lebrun in late 1980's. But, when Mister Aristide come back like this after Mister Cédras go wear Panama hat, he put Mister Delatour in charge for Banque Nationale de la République d'Haïti.

Recently if you remember little bit, scandal so many in Haiti, from cooperatives to rice magouyè, lots of people go to bank all private banks, and take all their money out because they so afraid. Guess what happened? Banks have all the money and give people their money back.

This was the very first time that Lavalas was really, really scared little bit. But you know who had the stringent rules like this to make Haiti bank system strong with strength and good regulatory regulations? The late Leslie Delatour!!

So now you see it, now you don't. That's the supply-side kid that save a left-wing gouvènman. So I sure Mister Aristide te- al-fè-priyè went to church to ask Jesus for blessing Mister Delatour's soul. He learned maybe one little lesson: be keurfoul with carefullness.

I no sure my illustration is illustrative enough. But for me I say this little bit, all the time, in my only music like some kind of Bobby McFerrin:

"Now you see it, now you don't
"Now you see it, now you don't
"Now you see it, now you don't....

Politics is such a fluid thing, it is skeurry-scary.

Du Tuyau drinking beer with Victoria Secret in mind.