16220: Seeking an acquaintance

From: Ual21378@aol.com

I have recently joined this posting -- information is very informative.
However, I do have an ask -- I visited Port au Prince, and Petionville back in
1978. I realize this has been quite a while but I don't believe a day goes by
without my fond recollections of that journey in my life. During my stay I met a
gentleman named Roland Victor -- I do not have any particulars beyond that -- I
would however like to get in touch with him if that is possible after so many
years.  This is very much a long shot -- thanks for the efforts -- Rick