16235: Du Tuyau: Re; gm foods and maybe cars (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

In a quick and good message-questionning, Mister Gill asks like this for question:

>>>is there any reaction to gm foods been planted in Haiti?<<<

***
I know I no have reaction. Because if today General Motors (gm) planting food in Haiti, tomorrow, General Motors planting will be cars for building "People's Cars", like Volkswagen. All they will have to do for doing it right, is to genetically modify the car so it can be a good bug. I like people's car too, especially in the specialty of Volkwagen.

Du Tuyau now, genetically modified.