16239: Vishnusurf: Re: 16236: Lucas: SEEKING SUGGESTIONS AND COMMENTS (fwd)

From: VISHNUSURF@aol.com

two questions for mr. lucas:

when you write "we" in your announcement, who are "we"?

given your "iri.org" email address, would you please state, for one thing,
what iri stands for and indicate what iri has to do with this website.  i would
appreciate being repsonsibly and apporpriately informed before venturing into
something called "www.haitigetinvolved.com"

i trust that mr. lucas will understand and respond.  if not, i, for one,
would be very cynical about this post.

mesi davans, monsieur lucas,

thank you, and hare krishna to all...