16249: ForHaiti: In defense of Food for the Poor

From: ForHaiti@aol.com

I have been dealing with my fractured ankle and didn't catch what
triggered
this.  But I find it so sad to see this kind of write-up from a situation
with
one woman so very long ago ... against an organization that has done so
much
good for such a long time -- 1994-95-- did they bother to report their
experience to the stateside office?

I haven't dealt with Food for the Poor at all because we work in the North
of
Haiti -- but I have read many positive articles about their work.

Eva