16251: Rowley: Need Recipes (fwd)

From: Don Rowley <don_rowley@yahoo.com>

The kids at my church want to put together a
cookbook called "Cooking Haitian Style", as a fund
raiser. It is one of their ways of helping.

Is there a PROPER way for me to solicit the group
for their favorite recipes? All I can make is rice
and beans!!

[Corbett comments:  Don, you just did a lovely job of it.  But, folks,
send them to me for the list, not just to Don.  It will be fun to have
some nice recipes for a change of pace.]

Thanks
Don Rowley
Associate Director
Hope International, Inc.