16253: Acacia: Re: 16245: Rowley: Haitian Creole dictionary, Don Rowley (fwd) HERE IS 1 (fwd)

From: N ACACIA <n_acacia@yahoo.com>

Hello
Try "Diksyone Angle - Kreyol/ English Kreyol
Dictionary by Fequiere Vilsaint of Educa Vision
(1991).  There are also other sources, one I hear
established of all places in MASSACHUSSETS, USA. Try
the web. I'm not sure how to order this book; but the
Library of Congress Catalog card # is 91- 75977.  Good
Luck. Ciao. N.A.