16266: Dorcilien: Re: 16264: Dorce: Re: 16256: Dorcilien: Re: 16250: Kathleen: We can't l... (fwd)

From: Nod Dorcilien <ndorcilien@yahoo.com>

Hello Kathy,

Thanks again for replying and the opportunity to
explain myself, everything that I wrote about Haiti is
from my heart and positive there is no reason
whatsoever that I would talk negatively about my dear
country but one thing that we all need to understand
that Life will never be the same it used to be thirty
years ago in Haiti, we have to continue with the
dialogue and bringing together the brains of Haiti
that are living abroad and together working on a long
and short term structural and development plan that
will benefit Haiti only if we can understand and
develop "l'UNion Fait la Force" among all of us.
DO NOT TAKE IT PERSONAL, I LOVE HAITI BUT ENOUGH IS
ENOUGH.

Nod Dorcilien