16265: Dorcilien: Re: 16257: Re: 16250: Kathleen: Fw: 16232: Edouard:We can't look away from the suffering in Haiti (fwd)

From: Nod Dorcilien <ndorcilien@yahoo.com>

Kathleen

Thanks again for replying and I truly believe that
only in dialogue that we'll find solutions for our
dearly and loving Haiti. We definitely need to take a
stand and bring out the best of Haiti by the way that
we represent ourselves around the world. We know for
sure and when I said that Haiti's case is Unique, it
is. Haiti was poor but never miserable and today we
find Haiti in the most inacceptable conditions. We
know for fact that we are a small country with great
and unique history (World first black republic)amazing
history and again part of it is because of that
independence we are paying the actual price but I
would hope that my fellow brothers in the country
could have at least made a uniting effort to promote
stability and a better future for mostly the children
of Haiti.

As I said DO NOT TAKE PERSSONAL, I LOVE MY COUNTRY BUT
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Nod Dorcilien