16268: Vishnusurf: Re: 16264: Dorce: Re: 16256: Dorcilien: Re: 16250: Kathleen: We can't l..... (fwd)

From: VISHNUSURF@aol.com

I must object to Dorce's disrespectful slight of Martinique.

Martinique is smaller than La Gonave and has, compared to Haiti, a minute
population.  Dorce's dismissive reference to Martinique in comparison to Haiti is
thus very unfair. There is much of interest in Martinique, including the
widespread practice of progressive Japanese meditation traditions, something haiti
might do well to adopt, despite all of Vodou's splendorous glory (no sarcasm
intended here). Not to mention good roads and potable water. Shouldn't that
evoke some passion?