16285: Anonymity requested on elections (fwd)

Okay, I anonymous but this is a little important. This is the tricky Dick thing. I no sure why gouvernement want to have elections. I tell why.

First, I very deceived, very much deception with Aristide term number 2. So for me, this is just logically writing a little bit, not because I for Aristide or for Convergence. To tell you frankly, I just don't care.

But seriously now. After Aristide win election for second term, he made deal with OAS for short all posts mayors, deputies, and everybody in May 2000 elections, by 2 years. That deal was deal with OAS and everybody agreed.

Now, they still cannot find solution for compromise with Papa ak Manman Convergence. Everybody know that Convergence afraid for elections, even with international guarantee that they will watch for closeness all Lavalas activity during elections. They have one new pretext everyday for no going to elections. In factual fact, everyone know that the solution to fake crisis this is, begins with elections.

In any case, this for me is simple. Why gouvernement want to have elections? That's the tricky Dick question. If you make a deal, and those people were elected, and you want to have maintenance of your part of bargain, and the other side no want to, what you do?

Well, easy, you freaking renege from the deal. Why? Because the other side does not want to keep up with its side of the bargain. Isn't that simple? Oh well, nothing in politics Haitian is simple. Especially after we all withness the kout matinèt beating that NCHR got last week for being 65 percent Convergence, 10 percent Lavalas, and 25 percent bogus.

Well then, back to subject. You say, okay Parliamentarians and all elected officials stay in their little seat because the deal you make cannot go through like that. That you do is what you do. You just tell everybody that when they're ready for election, then all officals elected say bye-bye to Parliament and all other posts. Before that, everybody stay in their seat until deal is reached.

What the Convergence is trying to do is classic Haitian politics with chimè foreign sponsors, from fake Washington think-tank we all know, to all the others. They know they can't win elections. So, if they can create condition of unconstituionalism for unconstitutionality, then they can get gouvernement easier and easy like that. If gouvernement take risk to go elections, then gouvernement accept that it has no courage. That would be a tragic mistake. They would just have caved in to stupidity and aberration.

Now, you may not believe me but I know, and gouvernement know, that I have no sweet feeling for them. It's just choosing at this time between absurdity, and much more absurdity. The poor Haitian people meanwhile stay in the middle.

If you are going to fall, for God's sake fall within reason so everyone can see who is the real culprit in this "theater of the absurd".

In any case, that's the price a gouvernement pays for refusing to adhere to modernity. Why Aristide thought that OP would have been a good thing for him in the first place, is beyond me. I just don't get it, and never will.

You know what folks? I feel so sorry for Haiti, our homeland. Too many chimè:
-intellectual chimè;
-dishonest chimè;
-leftist-gochis chimè;
-move blan chimè running fake think-tank in Washingtonian DC;
-Lavalas chimè in Site Solèy, et coetera et ra.

Sometimes, I ask for my own little self: who in the world of the great Jesus Christ ever thought that Haiti could become democratic when the polititcians think of power like natural rights, not like a privilege given to them by the voters for a specific period of time? Who in the world thought that Haiti could become democratic when former communists proletariat dictatorship people are now sleeping in the same bed like you-all-know-who? Abberation, aberration, aberration. That for indictment is my indictment.

Oh oh oh oh oh 2004!!! I feel so sorry for you Haiti, a country of intellectual and malere chimères from left to right to center to in-between to foreigners who could not be elected as sheriff in Washington DC but running poo-poo think-tanks because they fail from the grace of a president who no never realized that the field was mined with dogs doo-doo fake politicians and apatrides.