16302: Hyppolite, asking for info. on Group of 184 (fwd)

From: Hyppolite Pierre <hpierre@irsp.org>

I would like to know whether anyone on the list could help me find the "New
Social Contract" or something of that sort, that had been circulating
throughout Haiti it seems, thanks to the "great diligence" of the Group of
184.

I would hope that anyone with this information would be willing to help me
find it, since I am sure it is not a "top secret, Haitian politican"
document. After all, it's been circulating even in Cite Soleil for the
"people" to read it.

I am so interested in it because it seems to me that they really care very
much like that. I am just a curious young mind, trying to know how and where
to obtain this wonderful Group of 184 Contrat Social document.

Please email me if you can help me locate the Contrat Social, at
hpierre@irsp.org. I would really appreciate it.

Best to the list,
Hyppolite