16307: Du Tuyau, with Contrat Social for you, Hyppolite, maybe... (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Dear Hypolluitte,

In a message received on my America Online while I was on line for the list to read at 10:46 a.m., Pacifica Time, Mister Hypolluite (sorry, my keyboard keep mispell you name bad) writing like this:

<<<<After all, it's been circulating even in Cite Soleil for the "people" to read it.>>>>

Yes, that's right for the truth. I have copy in Kreyól rèk for you, but no in French because I no can find copy in French yet. I looking too for me. If you want for me to share a little bit with you (I can at least share with you that little bit), please email for me when you feel appropriately at your ease to email for me, at Jean Du Tuyau, aka ViandeMoulue@aol.com.

Anybody other on the list for Mister Corbett who want to read Kontra Sosial, please email for me and I send for you this new Jean-Jacques Rousseau dokiman-document.

Best list to the list,
Du Tuyau reading his Kontra Sosial of Caribbean country and island, on nice porch in heat with Papa Piè and Bós Masèl as buffon characters