16313: Florestal - On Du Tuyau and the "Recipe" series (fwd)

From: Jean-Marie Florestal <sonice1953@yahoo.com>

Maybe, I missed some of the posts! But, as much as I
like reading the posts of Du Tuyau, who likes so much
tossing Ceasar Salad for his Secret Service
girlfriend, I am baffled at his lack of interest in
the recent "Recipe" series of posts. It is like a
"Tuyau" - "water pipe" in Kreyol for those who may not
know - "san dlo" without running water. Considering
how Mr. Du Tuyau has shown his versatility in his
writings - a style of confusing the reader to
enltighten - I would be surprised that his cooking
skills are limited to Ceasar salad only! Maybe, it is
a need that arose in order to keep his Secret Service
girlfriend on the anorexic side only.

Jean-Marie