16316: Du Tuyau for La Flore et La Faune (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

In a message for me on Mister Corbett list on Haiti, Mister Flore-stal asks for me to add trees to forest because Haiti needs rebwazman-reforestation.

Well, Dear Mister Florestal, I was not into flora because I and girlfriend ate too much salad. I was in fauna because she got skinny and I got more skinny than before ever I was skinny. Because you no know, I tell for you that I no like too skinny. I Haitian-moreno with little blood à la jafrik: jet black. I like them little fatty food, nice and round, nice and round. That why is why I was looking for meat in the fauna and I saw recipe for legume like egg plant on beautiful list for Mister Corbett. Anyway ...

I no ready for cooking this week. I little too much in something serious for writing and my little mind no very much in food. I promise for you when I ready, I cook 3 meals of kinds different. We call them now like that:
-Le repas de la Convergence, very good meal cooked by French gastronomists in American cuisine (Nobody people want to eat because food lacks nannan-soul);
-Bannan Peze fried plantain Haitian, cooked with gryio-pork by Lavalas, but bannan now stale and no taste that good so many people no want to it no more. Lavalas need recycle;
-Akasan lan siwo. This meal has all ingredients for cooking but all cooks and chefs who can cook good meal no want to cook it because they afraid if they tell truth and engage in the cooking, somebody kill for them and no one knows who shoot them first.

So, I cannot suggestion for to cook the food yet but I know ingredients.

Du Tuyau complete in lost of cooking dexterity for the "Today Show".
-,