16343: O'Brien--Book of Haitian Recipes (fwd)

From: Martha O'Brien <mmcpeob@earthlink.net>

Has anyone mentioned "Le Gout d'Haiti:  Cuisine creole haitienne" by
Stephanie Renauld Armand?  I received a copy as a gift, and like it very
much.  It is a visually attractive book containing lots of colorful
illustrations and many interesting recipes (in French)--some quite simple
and traditional and some more adventurous and probably less traditional. My
copy apparently was bought from ArtMediaHaiti.com--I don't know where else
it might be available.  ISBN: 99935-2-014-9

Additionally, I don't think that anyone has mentioned the link to the
numerous recipes found on Windows on Haiti.  (I haven't checked
recently--perhaps it isn't still there.....)