16355: marielygie: i need information regarding " la bataille de vertieres" (fwd)

From: MARIELYGIE@aol.com

[NOTE:  This post is NOT from a list member.  To reply do not just hit
reply.  Rather, write directly to: MARIELYGIE@aol.com  Thanks,  Bob]

I have to put together a
project regading the two hundredth anniversary of  "  la bataille de Vertieres"
wich as you know led to the Independence of Haiti.  I would like to know where
can I  find any articles, old letters, films, documentary or books available on
that subject.  I would be very greatful if you let me know before the end of
the month of August.

Thank you very much.

Marie