16357: Re: 16352: Dorce: Re: 16277: Shadlen: Re: 16274: Karshan: (fwd)

From: Nod Dorcilien <ndorcilien@yahoo.com>

Kathy,
Haiti is our problem and we have a natural right to
feel and giving our opinion about our country and you
may know it all about Haiti but my friend we are from
there and it is in our heart, it is again up to us to
decide how we'd like to see our country tomorrow not
you or athers. I feel that you went too far in our
business and the truth about it is it does not affect
you in anyway but us. Please let us express our
feeling about our dear homeland because Haitians are
US not YOU.
DO NOT TAKE IT PERSONAL, I LOVE MY COUNTRY BUT ENOUGH
IS ENOUGH.

Nod Dorcilien