16374: Leonard: ATM machines (fwd)

From: Joan Leonard <joanl@merrimack.gis.net>

Dear Haitian List, I remember someone asking before about the whereabouts of
ATM machines in Port au Prince. I need to know this information for my son
who is living near Les Cayes and has need of accessing an ATM machine in
Port au Prince.

Or are there any "terminals" in grocery stores or banks in Port au Prince,
whereby one can swipe their creditcard thru a little countertop machine, and
punch in their password to access "credit" or "debit" options?

Any information is most appreciative.

Joan Leonard