16377: robbins: Ti Bon Ange

From: "kevin.robbins5@verizon.net" <kevin.robbins5@verizon.net>

[there was an attached photo, but I don't send out attachments--

Also, Kevin Robbins is not a list member, so please write directly to him
at:  kevin.robbins5@verizon.net  Please do not just hit the reply button
since the message will come to me.

Thanks Bob ]

==================

 my Altar is Made in three parts, on the right the Boveda {ansestoreal
altar} on the left Earth Fire and Water with loa or spirits to Pomba
Gira and the wood spirits, this side of the altar is used for spells and

the like as you may have noticed in the picture. In the center earths,
seeds, shelss and more and the statue of the Sea Goddess and roses
my rattle of horn and turtle filled with seed quartz crystal and tiny
brass bells. and my Athamy
Now I have a Questions for you .
I need to know more about the ritual of the Ti bon Ange.
am I correct in beliving in this ;
Yollo = Z'etoile = Heart self   {weight by the gods at death as
w/anubis} greater destiny residing in heaven.
Tonal = Gran Bon Ange = destiny = self great good angel
Nagiel = Ti Bon Ange = animal self - astral self = lil good angel
Corps  = Corps cadavre = phisical body

Name  = Name = spirit of the flesh prehaps linked to Tonal alows body to
move wile alive and first to leave at death.
If I am then, you are capturing the Animal / Astral self into the
Govi/Canri {clay vessel}
 I ask you as a High Priest and one of this Knowlege to teach me this
ritual  if you would

                                    We Who are to Serve,  D. T.