16421: Nicole: Re: 16410: Raber: Free Schooling Re: 16402: Nicole: R Wilson's letter (fwd)

From: Coulter Nicole <nicolecoulter@hotmail.com>

Yes, it is completely free, and no we have not had these problems this is why.
First, the school is in a village and was set us as a free school for that
community- knowing there were around 200 kids there, and that we had a capacity
for that many.   They must be a resident there to go to our school.  Next, the
administrator is Haitian, but has been a friend of ours for many years and is
not corrupt.  It is very interesting your point though, and I am not suprised,
I think with so little opportunity, you can't blame the people for
"enterprising"

Nicole