16424: Celestin: STudents at HSA meeting in Florida

From: Alexandra Celestin <alexandra.celestin@umb.edu>

Dear All,

The Haitian Studies Association (HSA) located at UMass. Boston is hosting
its 15th annual conference this year in Florida.  I am forwarding this
mail to you because the student caucus which is part of HSA will be
electing new members as part of the association and we are currently in
the process of designing the program for the students who will be
attending the conference.  We would like to invite you all to the
conference and would like to hear your input on what would make a
successful program for all the students who will be attending.

Please forward this email to all the student associations that you know
which I have send this mail to and as well to all the Haitian students
that you may know.

To learn more about the association please visit us at
http://www.haitianstudies.umb.edu