16441: Beasley:Re: 16425: Cunningham: Christians vs Voodoo (fwd) Corbett replies

From: Laurie Beasley <ridgeart@comcast.net>

Why do you run such drivel on your list! This is as bad as most of the
political commentary, Bob.

Laurie B.
Ridge Art

================

Corbett replies:  Laurie and all:  A central position of mine since 1994
when this list began was that I would try to almost NEVER censor material
for content with three exceptions:

	1.  There was some vague notion of just too much to publish.
		In all those years, and probably more than 30,000
		posts by now, there have been no more than 6 of those.

	2.  The post attacked a LIST MEMBER personally for a post posted.
		This happens daily.

	3.  Some post frightened me that I might get into legal trouble.
		There hasn't yet been one of those.

As long as the post is about Haiti,  and doesn't violate those three
above, I will refuse to censor posts.  This is a place for ANY VIEW of
Haiti that someone puts forward will be posted unless one of the three
above guidelines is violated.

Bob Corbett